Transparent Solvent Ethylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether For Anti -
- Description Colorless liquid
- Molecular formula C3H8O2
- Molecular weight 76.09
- Density 0.965 g/cm3 @ 20° C
- Boiling point 125°C
- Melting point -85.1°C
- Vapor pressure 6.2 torr @ 20°C
- Solubility Miscible with water, alcohol, benzene,
- ether, acetone
- Conversion factor 1 ppm = 3.1 mg/m3 @ 25°C
|Product Name||Ethylene Glycol Methyl Ether|
|Test Method||Buyer|| |
|Product Batch No.|| ||Quantity|| |
|1||Appearance||Clear,Colorless solution||Clear,Colorless solution|
|3||Water Content wt.%||≤0.10||0.039|
|4||Acidity wt.% (Calculated as Acetic Acid)||≤0.01||0.0021|
|Test Date||2015/10/11||Analysis Director||HuangHua|
Coalescent for waterborne latex coatings. Because it exhibits good
compatibility with various coatings resins, Ethylene Glycol
Monobutyl Ether Acetate Solvent is used in many coatings
It is ideal for use in specialty printing inks due to its slow
|Other Applications||Resins, spray paints and nitro-cottom.|
1) We are manufacturer of ether and acetate products, and we can
control quality by ourselves.
2) Different techinical specification available according to
3) Quality and finish time can be guaranteed.
4) All the products will be inspected carefully before delivery by
our QC and QA.
5) We assure you the best service at all times.
6) We promise you the safety delivery.