Industry grade Butyl Cellosolve Acetate Cas No 112-07-2 with
limited water solubility
CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS
- Glycol ethers are primarily used as solvents in formulations for
cleaning fluids, paints,
- coatings, and inks.
- Ethylene glycol butyl ether acetate is a coalescent for waterborne
latex coatings and a solvent used in specialty printing inks.
|Product Name||Butyl Cellosolve Acetate|
|Test Method||Buyer|| |
|Product Batch No.|| ||Quantity|| |
|1||Appearance||Clear,Colorless solution||Clear,Colorless solution|
|3||Water Content wt.%||≤0.10||0.031|
|4||Acidity wt.% (Calculated as Acetic Acid)||≤0.03||0.010|
|Test Date||2015/10/11||Analysis Director||HuangHua|
Coalescent for waterborne latex coatings. . Because it exhibits
good compatibility with various coatings resins, Ethylene Glycol
Monobutyl Ether Acetate Solvent is used in many coatings
It is ideal for use in specialty printing inks due to its slow
|Other Applications||Resins, spray paints and nitro-cottom.|
1) We are manufacturer of ether and acetate products, and we can
control quality by ourselves.
2) Different techinical specification available according to
3) Quality and finish time can be guaranteed.
4) All the products will be inspected carefully before delivery by
our QC and QA.
5) We assure you the best service at all times.
6) We promise you the safety delivery.